Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Anger

I'm so angry right now. At myself and friends, so called friends. I am angry because i am to emotional. I am angry became this has pushed away someone very close to me.  I don't know what to do with these emotions. I don't know who to talk to. I want to post everything on Facebook but i guess that's what go me in this situation. I just need some support. I guess people have limits to how much they can support you. I can't be mad. But i am . I mean i guess i don't blame someone who wants to stop fucking with me. I'm a mess. I don't let people close cause now look..one of the few person i trust the really most, to love me and not judge me is gone...that energy i needed...i pushed away being me...a me that i despise. And don't know what to do with. I am so sorry. I can't stop crying...
I wish i didn't care.
I wish i could not give a fuck.
I want to punch something
I almost said i wanted this person to feel my pain
But i don't.
I love them
No one should feel like this
No one
But me

No comments:

Post a Comment